I am a stay at home Pippi aka Granny that loves to use the internet to shop for good buys, find freebies and ways to make some extra moola to help my hard working and loving hubby pay for all the fun things our grandson needs for a successful toddler life and to fullfill our jobs as the grandparents of course! :) I also like a good smelling house so I use and sell Jewelry In Candles! Ask me about my candles and you may just get a discount ;) seeing how I LOVE deals! Follow me on FaceBook, Pinterest, my Blog, and Twitter to see what Pippi has in here pocket!
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Must Read!

 With Jewelry In Candles you choose your candle or tart and then decide if you want a necklace, earrings or a ring of your size choice. As you burn your candle your surprise will be displayed!
When it comes to becoming a representative for Jewelry In Candles it couldn't be better or easier!  Free sign up, free website, NO startup kit, NO quotas to keep and great tools to promote your business.  I have tried many things lately and this is the most enjoyable and professional company I have dealt with.  Go shopping or come join me on this adventure and lets light up the world with Jewelry In Candles.  Did I mention FREE to become a representative?
Join my Jewelry In Candles Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment