I am a stay at home Pippi aka Granny that loves to use the internet to shop for good buys, find freebies and ways to make some extra moola to help my hard working and loving hubby pay for all the fun things our grandson needs for a successful toddler life and to fullfill our jobs as the grandparents of course! :) I also like a good smelling house so I use and sell Jewelry In Candles! Ask me about my candles and you may just get a discount ;) seeing how I LOVE deals! Follow me on FaceBook, Pinterest, my Blog, and Twitter to see what Pippi has in here pocket!
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Life of Pippi!

Just wanted to open the blinds and give a glance into my life.  I am first a christian woman living a life of luxury. Luxury not in the sense of rich in things but rather in family!  I have been married to my dear friend and love since we were a young 18 years of age. We now are a young age of 43 and still madly in love. We were blessed with a boy and a girl that have grown up on us but that just means our family is growing as we now have a new son (aka son in law) and a most beautiful red headed grandson! God is amazing :) We live in a humble country home with our children no farther than 30 minutes away! We like to fish, camp and enjoy each others laughter. I love my life and everyone in it. 

I have also been blessed that I am able to stay home when my kids were growing up and now while I watch my my family grow.  I love being here if they need me. That is my life in a nutshell :)
 LIFE IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment